Graduated from Georgia Tech in 2015 with a degree in Electrical Engineering. As a design consultant, I have worked on a variety of projects with researchers, startups, and corporations alike.
I specialize in Embedded Systems, Hardware, Software and Controls. I provide experience in project design skills integrating hardware design, system software, and control logic. Beyond project design, I have taken several ideas to manufacturing in aerospace, research, and commercial projects.
I have worked on projects featuring complex thermal design, low power usage, long term deployment, critical reliability requirements, miniaturization, as well as other specialized requirements.
Please contact me for additional information.
- Heating and motion controls of a complex industrial system – hardware design, firmware, and MatLab interface.
- Archery Timer device – 70m visibility in daylight, modular optical and electrical design, wireless remote, pelican case portability.
- Quarter sized portable timing devices – battery powered for long term monitoring and usage. Includes optical-acoustic notifications.
- LED backlit signage – pixel level control of RGB leds.
- Networked LED display strips – controlled by central computer over standard RS-232 interface. RJ45 for power and data.
- Sound controlled LED strips – FFT analysis of the audio drives LED strip brightness and color.
- Canon Power Regulator – Micro USB to canon battery pack voltage boost converter. For shooting long term timelapses.
I specialize in embedded systems. With project experience in industrial equipment, personal electronics (including low power, IoT, and data monitoring devices), I can bring your idea to life.
Fabrication & Manufacturing
I have experience fabricating products on small and large scale production runs. I can produce your prototypes on a small scale for reasonable costs or bring your product to the masses.
With experience in event photography, portraiture, and product photography, I can provide the services you need.